- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
St John Cymru Wales donation refund policy
Refunds for donations
If you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to St John Wales, we will happily refund your donation, provided that you contact us within 30 days of the donation being made. Refunds will be made within ten working days and returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by card, your refund will be credited to the same card.
How to request a donation refund
To request a refund, just call 0300 2011 999 or email email@example.com and include your name, address, phone number and donation amount.
Unauthorised card use
If you become aware that your card has been used fraudulently, please contact your card provider.
Payment flow and delivery policy
You can make a gift to St John Wales by credit card, debit card or PayPal via our online donation pages. Your donation will be debited from your account immediately. You will receive confirmation of your donation to the email address that you provide on the donation page.